torsdag, januari 22, 2009

I min mp3

Orkar inte skriva alla, så jag skriver bara de jag lyssnar mest på ^^

Belinda Carlisle- Heaven is a place on earth
Adam Tensta- My cool
Aerosmith- Dude looks like a lady
Alesana- Ambrosia
Alice Cooper- Poison
An Cafe- Go go go
Ashlee Simpson- Pieces of me
Avril Lavigne- Girlfriend, When you're gone, The best damn thing, Hot
Blondie- Call me
Bon Jovi- It's my life, Living on a prayer
Britney Spears- Break the ice
Carrie Underwood- I'll stand by you
Cinema Bizarre- Lovesongs (They kill me)
Coldplay- Viva la vida
David Bowie- Let's dance, Space oddity
Fall out boy- Dance dance
Guns n' roses- Knocking on heavens door
Johan Palm- (Alla låtarna)
Katy Perry- I kissed a girl, Hot n' cold
Lady Gaga- Just dance, Pokerface
Lillasyster- Umbrella
My chemical romance- Helena, Cancer, I don't love you m.m.
Oasis- I'm outta time, Live forever
Nirvana- Smells like teens spirit
P!nk- So what
Simple Plan- Welcome to my life, Unitled
The Cure- Friday I'm in love
The Killers- When you were young, Jenny, Read my mind
The Verve- The drugs don't work
Tokio Hotel- Durch den monsun, Monsson, Ready set go, Scream

Har runt 200 på mp3:n, orkar inte skriva upp alla de ^^

Inga kommentarer:

Johan

Johan
Johan Palm